Arugula Salad with Mangoes, Blue Cheese and Virginia Peanuts
The stunningly beautiful combination of colors (dark green, orange, creamy white and blue, yellow ochre) and flavors (bitter green arugula; sweet mango; pungent, salty blue cheese and rich, crunchy peanut) makes this salad a standout!
- 3-4 bunches arugula, carefully washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 ripe mango, cut in small dice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Zenobia Virginia peanuts
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the arugula in a large salad bowl. Sprinkle with the mango, blue cheese and Virginia peanuts.
Sprinkle the salad with the lime juice, vinegar and olive oil and toss gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.